Monday, June 7, 2010

한국

it's all about one country called 한국

well, this not about the country, this is about me who really interested with the place where Super Junior comes from.

I know I am a little freak about this stuff. about the artist, about the language, about the TV series, about the music, and about how I can get there...
I know that my friend a little bit fed-up when I talking about it...
I know I'm SICK and I don't know how I can came out from this hobby and even leave it at all...
well, I don't think I can leave it at all, so I just can thing about how I can at least decrease my intensity with this stuff...

last night, when my friend talk about me and korean stuff, I feel like he slap me T_T
it little bit make me sad and bad mood, because, yeah, I know that not all of my friend like korean stuff and the point thing is that HE IS RIGHT about it...
this make me realize that for a long time, I only play in my world, alone with that stuff...
should I change this????
then, what should I do????
I don't know how to make my self happy besides with korean stuff... >< T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment