Thursday, June 24, 2010

Music Travel La La La

oh my gosh...
I really love Music Travel La La La
in this show, I can hear my kyuhyunie voice that can make me melting MySpace

I still remember last year Music Travel La La La
when super junior and girls generation came
I really love when kyuhyun taeyeon donghae and jessica sang Way Back Into Love
and I really love kyuhyun and taeyeon part MySpace
and when KRY sang SHE, gosh, I really melting with kyuhyun voice and I think he has a better pronunciation than wookie and yesung (not because I like kyuhyun so I subjectively choose kyuhyun, but I think he is better)
and I also love Gee super junior's version MySpace

and now, THEY COME BACK again in Music Travel La La La
and I really love BONAMANA REMIX in here MySpace
and when they sang maybe in love
gosh, I stopped immediately... MySpace
their voice.. kyyyyaaaaaaaa MySpace

I swear, I really like this show
in this show you can see your favorite singer sang another song or their song with a new arrangement MySpace
and I really like kyuhyun in this Music Travel La La La MySpace

oh, I should search if snsd ever come to this show beside when they come with super junior last year
I want to hear my sister taeyeon sang a song MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment