Monday, June 14, 2010

ideal guy

well, somebody asked me about my ideal guy
they asked HOW my ideal type
it's too difficult to me to spell out it...
if you asked me WHO my ideal type, I can give you a name (well, actually, I will not give you, because this is just for my self) MySpace

I've just think about it...
none from all my "gebetan" MySpace has criteria which approach to my ideal guy
he is not my "gebetan", but he is my ideal guy
I never meet anybody who same with him or even more
I don't know if I can meet somebody that can beat him
until right know, I never found anybody, even Mr. Black can beat my perfect guy
speaking about Mr. Black
after last weekend spend 1 day with him, I know that he is faaaarrrrrrrr from my ideal guy... MySpace (and, even he is my ideal type, he still restricted for me) MySpace

back to my ideal type
he is just my friend
and I know that he has no interest to me, and I not really sure about my feeling, I don't know if this is only admired feeling or more (I hope it's ONLY admired feeling)
so I just hope I can find another guy who really my ideal type and of course he also like me MySpace


PS : well, I have no found his minus yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment